Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin Sleeping Bag 30" x 86" Nylon
- After Bite Original Formula Insect Bite Treatment Stick .5 oz... $2.97 Available
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Proforce Jungle Mosquito Net Olive Drab... $24.65 - $33.15 Select Options
- Aquamira Filtration Water Bottle Polymer 22 oz... $25.49 Available
- Multimat Self-Inflating Pillow Olive... $21.25 Available
- Snugpak Snuggy Headrest Pillow Nylon Black... $12.75 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Natrapel Deet Free Insect Repellent Spray 5 oz... $6.99 Available
- Multimat Superlite Mat Olive... $84.15 Available
- Multimat Pursuit Mat Olive and Black... $67.15 Special Order
The Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin features an outer shell made of Paratex Steelplate fabric which is incredibly tough, windproof, water repellent and still very breathable. Paratex Steelplate is used on the cream of the crop for Snugpak products. The Softie 3 Merlin features Snugpak Softie Premier insulation which is a synthetic polyester that is bound with special resins to give it a down-like feel. It is designed to mirror the composition of natural insulations and benefits from a variety of yarn processes which yield a random effect: some are curled, some are crimped, and others are left as they are. This results in a lightweight, high-loft fill that performs like natural insulators. Softie Premier benefits from advances in extrusion technology and binding resins which result in finer, softer, and more durable insulation with even higher loft than original Softie insulation. The inner liner of the Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin is made from Paratex Light fabric which is extremely lightweight, windproof, water repellent, breathable and moisture wicking.
The Snugpak Softie 3 Merlin packs down incredibly small, allowing users to include a sleeping bag in their load when using smaller daypacks or even buttpacks on military web gear. The Softie 3 Merlin includes a layer of reflectatherm metalized materiel to act as a barrier and reflect body heat back inside the bag.
- Temperature Range: 32° to 41°
- Length: 86"
- Width: 30"
- Weight: 32 oz
- Pack Size: 7" x 7"
- Maintains some thermal properties when wet.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.