RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Steel
- Forster Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die Bushing 294... $12.49 Available
- Redding Full Length Sizer Die 6.5mm-284 Norma (6.5mm-284... $45.49 Available
- Imperial Dry Neck Lube 1 oz Powder... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Model 1010 Magnetic Powder Scale 1010 Grain Capacity... $167.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 338 Norma Magnum... $55.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 362 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Quick Change Powder Funnel Kit... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Available
- Redding Match Grade 3BR Powder Measure with Universal Metering... $152.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Shellholder #48 (338 Norma Magnum)... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 361 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Special Order
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 363 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Special Order
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.