RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Steel
- PRI Muzzle Brake Quiet Control 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Pre-Ban... $78.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 338... $129.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #14 (338 Lapua Magnum,... $6.29 Available
- PRI Muzzle Brake Quiet Control 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308... $78.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Taper Crimp Seater Die 308 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 367 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Caldwell AR-15 Brass Catcher Nylon Mesh Black... $10.79 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 338 Lapua... $55.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Taper Crimp Seater Die 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 329 Diameter Steel... $12.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 366 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.