Case Tec X Exo-Lock Folding Knife 2.75" Modified Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel Black Blade Stainless Steel Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.49 - $11.19 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $19.49 Available
- Case Tec X Inceptra Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 440... $19.99 - $21.49 Select Options
- Tec X Dinero Folding Knife 2.2" Drop Point 440 Stainless Steel... $14.99 Available
- Case Tec X Tags-L Folding Knife 2.63" 440 Stainless Steel Drop... $15.49 Select Options
- Case Tec X X-Alt Folding Knife 3" Drop Point AUS 8 Stainless... $49.99 Select Options
- Case Tec X Inceptra-T Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 440... $19.99 - $20.49 Select Options
The Exo-Lock is a lightweight everyday carry knife. The 440 Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade is versatile and the Black Hard Coat make the blade extremely durable. The skeletonized stainless steel handle is ergonomically designed and durable enough to withstand years of hard use.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: N/A
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Blade Finish: Black Hard Coat
- Rockwell Hardness: N/A
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Width: N/A
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: N/A
- Weight: 3.7 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.