Case Ridgeback Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.6" Caper Chrome Vanadium Steel Blade
- Puma SGB Series Sharpfinger Fixed Blade Knife 3.2" Trailing... $18.99 Available
- Cold Steel Outdoorsman Lite Fixed Blade Knife 6" Drop Point... $25.99 Available
- Buck 135 PakLite Caper Fixed Blade Knife 2.5" Sheepsfoot 420HC... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Mountainside Caper Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.39"... $51.99 - $62.99 Select Options
The Case Ridgeback Caper was designed by Blackie Collins and is a great caping or all-purpose hunting knife. The Ridgeback Caper balances perfectly in your hand, and the jimping on the rear of the spine along with the finger choil provide a secure grip. The Caper also has jimping along the spine near the point, so you can choke up on the knife and have full control over the point during tedious caping tasks. Caper with Rosewood handld comes with Leather Sheath, Caper with polymer handle comes with nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Rosewood or Polymer
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath or Nylon
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Blade length: 3.6"
- Blade Thickness: 0.10"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Made in: USA
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.