Winchester Primed Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Box of 100 (Bulk Packaged)
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 308 Winchester... $45.99 Available
- Little Crow Gunworks World's Finest Trimmer 243 Winchester,... $71.99 Available
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Grade 3 Box of 500... $69.99 Available
- Winchester Reloading Brass 308 Winchester... $20.99 - $381.99 Select Options
- Silver State Armory Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Bag of 100... $58.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $17.10 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $26.92 - $211.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 220 Swift, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester... $4.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.19 Select Options
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 .308 Winchester 10-Round... $17.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $19.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
Due to DOT regulations on the shipment of ORM-D products, primed brass and primed shotshell hulls may not be returned to MidwayUSA. If defective, please contact the manufacturer.
Winchester makes the highest quality brass available, and each and every piece is made to meet and exceed the most demanding quality control and performance standards in the industry. New primed brass. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO
- Finish: Brass
- Due to the manufacturing process and/or shipping, case mouths may not be perfectly round. To ensure a round case mouth, cases must be sized (or have the expander ball of the sizing die run through case neck) and deburred/Chamfered prior to loading.
- A light "staining" may be found on the case neck of new brass. This is due to annealing. Annealing is a process, performed by the manufacturer, which involves rapid heating to a specified temperature followed by rapid cooling. This process imparts cases with the proper hardness to securely hold a bullet as well as gives flexibility to expand and contract upon firing and repeated forming. The "staining" is a residue from this process. This stain may be removed by tumbling before loading. Brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
Shipping Weight: 2.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.