Barnett Recruit Crossbow Package with 3-Dot Red Dot Sight Black
- TenPoint CUB Crossbow Unloading Bolt Pack of 6... $8.00 Available
- Barnett Crossbow String Lubewax Pack of 3... $12.99 Available
- Barnett Carbon Crossbow Bolt 4" Vanes Pack of 5... $40.49 Select Options
- Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow Cables... $42.99 Available
- Barnett Recruit Compound Crossbow String... $22.99 Available
- G5 Montec Crossbow Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $34.99 Select Options
- Allen Lighted Nock for Crossbow Bolts Red... $10.49 Available
- NAP F.O.C. Crossbow Mechanical Broadhead 170 Grain Stainless... Add to Cart for Price
- Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package with Red Dot Sight Next G1... $320.99 Available
- Barnet Raptor FX Crossbow Package with Red Dot Sight Realtree... $389.99 Available
- Barnet Raptor FX Crossbow Package with 4 x 32mm Multi-Reticle... $389.99 Available
- Barnett Wildcat C5 Crossbow Package with Red Dot Sight Black... $382.99 Available
- Adjustable stock and cheekpiece
- Compact and lightweight
- Designed for small frame hunters
The Recruit crossbow from Barnett is the perfect way to introduce a new shooter to crossbow hunting or is the ideal choice for the crossbow hunter who wants a compact lightweight hunting crossbow. With an adjustable stock and cheek piece, the Recruit will fit any size archer. With arrow speeds up to 300 fps, this bow can take down any game.
- Barnett custom composite limbs
- High energy cams
- Anti-Dry Fire trigger
- CNC machined aluminum flight track
- Custom composite laminated limbs
- Crosswire string and cable system
- Finger Guard Pass Through foregrip
- Speed: 300 fps with 400 grain arrow
- Kinetic Energy: 80 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 140 lbs
- Power Stroke: 12"
- Overall Length: 32.5"
- Axle to Axle Width: 16"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs without accessories
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Sight: Premium 3-dot red dot
- Sight Battery: CR2032 (included)
- Barnett quiver
- 3 20" Carbon Bolts
- Rope cocking device
- Premium 3-dot red dot
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.