Walther Magazine PK380 380 ACP 8-Round
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.49 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- DeSantis Pocket-Tuk Inside the Waistband or Pocket Holster... $15.49 Select Options
- MTM Ammo Wallet Pistol Ammunition Carrier 18-Round 380 ACP,... $6.69 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- Walther Laser PK380... $144.99 Available
- Otis Micro Pistol Cleaning Kit 9mm to 45 Caliber... $10.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
Fits Walther PK380 pistols in 380 ACP.
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- Body Material: Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.