- Low-profile composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Compression straps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Air Director Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
The CamelBak Motherlode is the perfect multi-use utility backpack. The Low-profile composite MOLLE panel on front provides secure attachment of accessory pouches. Side-release buckles allow for quick release from the shoulder harness. High quality compression straps and waist belt allows the user to adjust the pack to their specific body. The foam back panel provides comfort on long hikes, but it also contains superior ventilation to cut down on perspiration. This pack comes with the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir. More than just a reservoir, the Antidote redefines the ultimate delivery system for an Operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. It includes a quick link exit port and ql hydrolock bite valve adapter allowing the tube to click off for faster refilling with auto shut-off. It also features a new fill port with air-light 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened.
Material: 500D Ripstop Cordura
Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 13.5"
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Capacity: 2258 cu. in.
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Hydration Capacity: 3 liters
Hydration Bladder Included: Yes