- Two full-length compartments keep items organized
- Extended Composite MOLLE on front for secure attachment of pouches and gear
- Independent Suspension harness and Air Director Back Panel for optimal load distribution and breathability
- Lower drink tube exit ports for routing tube under arm
- Noiseless zipper pulls throughout
- External quick stash pocket
A tough, medium sized cargo pack, the CamelBak H.A.W.G Backpack is a favorite of the Navy SEALS. If it's tough enough for them, it's tough enough for anybody. Two full-length compartments keep items organized inside the pack while extended composite MOLLE on the front provides secure attachment of pouches and gear. An independent suspension harness and air director back panel offer optimal load distribution and breathability. This pack comes with the Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir. More than just a reservoir, the Antidote redefines the ultimate delivery system for an Operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. It includes a quick link exit port and ql hydrolock bite valve adapter allowing the tube to click off for faster refilling with auto shut-off. It also features a new fill port with air-light 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened.
Material: 500D Ripstop Cordura
Dimensions: 19" x 10.5" x 10.2"
Weight: 2.2 lbs
Capacity: 1220 cu. in.
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Hydration Capacity: 3 liters
Hydration Bladder Included: Yes