Bell and Carlson Medalist M40 Varmint/Tactical Rifle Stock Remington 700 BDL Short Action with Aluminum Bedding Block System and Adjustable Butt Plate Varmint Barrel Channel Synthetic Black
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $4.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $19.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #92 CZ 452, 453 (No O-Ring)... $16.99 Available
- Barnes Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Jacketed... $79.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Solvent Port 17 to 26 Caliber Delrin... $7.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 6-40 Thread... $1.99 Available
- Burris 1/2" Picatinny Riser Mount Matte... $15.29 Available
- Lake City Pull-Down Reloading Brass 5.56x45mm NATO Primed Box... $174.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Taper Tap 6-40 Thread... $1.99 Available
This M40 Medalist Stock features an adjustable cheek piece for proper eye-to-optic alignment and a 3-way adjustable butt assembly that allows for changes to the length of pull, cant(left/right) and height (up/down). The stock's forend is tapered to allow for minute elevation adjustments when slid back or forth upon a forward rest, and is equipped with an integral aluminum forearm rail to allow for the attachment and positioning of accessories (such as a bipod) at the shooter's discretion.
Technical Notes: This stock is designed to fit Short Action Remington 700 BDL rifles with a Hinged Floorplate and Heavy/Varmint Barrel Contour.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.