Lyman Case Trimmer Carbide Cutter Head
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35... $3.89 Select Options
- Hogue 2-Piece OverMolded Handguard AK-47, AK-74 Stamped... $39.99 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
- Redding Decapping Pins Package of 10... $6.69 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Chamfer Tool... $38.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Hoppe's 1-Piece Universal Pistol Cleaning Rod All Calibers 8"... $5.99 Available
- Vltor Receiver Extension Tube Collapsible Stock Adapter... $85.45 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $7.19 Select Options
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Carbide Deburring Tool... $38.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $31.49 Available
- Knight Red Hot Nipple #11 Cap M6 x .75 mm Thread Stainless... $7.66 Available
Fits: All Lyman Case Trimmers
Function: Convert the trimmer from a steel cutter head to a Carbide cutter head
Material: Steel head with carbide cutting blades
Notes: Carbide steel stays sharper longer than regular steel resulting in cleaner and easier cuts
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.