Boker Plus Dozier Anchorage Pro Skinner Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.5" Drop Point AUS 8 Stainless Steel Blade Micarta Handle
- KA-BAR ZK Acheron Neck Knife Fixed Blade 3.13" Clip Point... $6.05 Available
- CrossTac Pak-Lite Flashlight fits on 9-Volt Battery Infrared... $36.99 Available
- Gerber MP Freehand Multi-Tool Black with Berry-Compliant... $30.00 Available
- Spyderco Schempp Tuff Folding Tactical Knife 3.7" CPM 3V... $282.99 Available
- Talley 2-Piece Scope Base Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $28.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Chamber Type Micrometer Seater Die... $96.99 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 500 S&W Magnum... $20.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $41.99 Available
- SOG Huntspoint Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 3.6" Drop Point... $32.14 - $94.99 Select Options
- Speer Bullets 357 Sig, 38 Super (355 Diameter) 125 Grain Total... $20.49 - $90.69 Select Options
- Spyderco Ladybug3 Pocket Knife 1.9" Stainless Steel Blade... $39.49 - $46.49 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain... $46.99 - $458.99 Select Options
The Anchorage Pro Skinner features a hollow ground blade that comes to an extremely fine edge. Perfect for slicing through sinew, hide, or anything else you may need to cut. The handle is extremely ergonomic and filework along the spine acts as jimping, giving users something to brace their thumb or forefinger against when attempting precise cuts.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Canvas Micarta
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Belt Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 56 HRC
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length:8"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.