Safariland 6378 ALS Paddle and Belt Loop Holster Right Hand HK USP 9C, USP 40C Composite Black
- ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once ALS is de-activated by thumb while obtaining shooting grip
- Injection molded paddle is a highly concealable design that rides close to body
- Belt loop is user-adjustable for cant angle; can be worn crossdraw
- IDPA Approved
- ALS retention in an open top design that is drawn with a natural thumb only operation; no fingers in the trigger guard area
- Genuine SAFARI-LAMINATE construction with suede lining to help protect the gun's finish
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.