Smith Enterprise Vortex A3 Flash Hider 1/2"-28 Thread with Pin Hole AR-15 Matte
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Power Custom Universal Combo Wrench AR-15 Buttstock, 1911... $6.99 Available
- Southern Bloomer Cleaning Rags 12" x 12" Square Knit Cotton... $7.29 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 2/3 oz Liquid... $12.99 Available
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $89.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Gun Flush Cleaner-Degreaser 16 oz Aerosol... $9.29 Available
- CZ Magazine CZ 452 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire (HMR) 5-Round... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Timney Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" Single Stage ... $223.99 - $279.99 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Caliber: 223/ 5.56mm
- Thread Pitch: ½"-28
- Length: 2-1/4"
- Diameter: .860"
- Common Firearm Use: AR-15
- Material: 8620 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate
- Weight: 2.9 oz
- Silencer Mount: SEI Direct Mount
- Smith Enterprise Direct Connect (DC) Suppressors
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.