Hogue "PowerSpeed" Universal Speed Holster fits Full Size Semi-Automatic
Fits: Full Size Semi Automatic Pistols
- 1911 Government, Commander, Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35, Para-Ordnance (except compact), Ruger P Series, Smith & Wesson (except compact), Sig Sauer (except compact), Beretta 92, 96, Taurus (except compact), Browning Hi-Power, EAA Witness (except compact), Springfield P9, CZ-75, TZ-75, HK USP, Caspian
- For competition, duty or concealed carry
- Universal Modular design
- Fully Ambidextrous
- Fully Adjustable
Includes the following:
- A dropped competition/duty style belt mount, fully adjustable for angle and cant, with a belt locking and adjustment
system that accomodates belt sizes from 1-1/2 to 3 inches
- High rise style belt plate that fits a 1-1/2 inch belt, designed for duty, concealed carry or IDPA
- An optional barrel retainer
- Adjustment shims
- All hardware
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.