Briley 6-Tube Choke Tube Case 12 Gauge
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Winchester AA Low Recoil Target Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8... $9.19 - $90.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Choke Tube Lube 3/4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Carlson's Sporting Clays Speed Wrench Choke Tube Wrench... $19.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty 3-Gun Case 52" PVC Coated Polyester Black... $69.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush... $3.19 Select Options
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Shotgun 9-1/2" Brass 5/16 x 27... $15.99 Available
- Cold Steel Trench Hawk Trainer Santoprene... $8.90 Available
- Briley Speed Choke Tube Wrench 12 Gauge Standard... $27.94 Available
- Carlson's Universal Choke Tube Wrench... $3.95 Available
- Shooter's Choice Shotgun and Choke Tube Cleaner-Degreaser 12... $12.29 Available
Technical Information: Briley 6-Tube Choke Tube Case 12 Gauge
Material: Injection Molded Plastic
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.