Yankee Hill AR-15 Smooth Carbine Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 7" Twist 16" Fluted Barrel Chrome Lined with Smooth Rail Free Float Handguard, Flip-Up Sights, Flash Hider
- Howard Leight Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 22 dB)... $57.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 62 Grain Full... $11.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Advanced Technology Strikeforce Stock Assembly 6-Position... $71.99 Available
- Caldwell Magnum Rifle Gong 10" Round Target AR-550 Steel White... $137.99 Available
- JP Enterprises LMOS Bolt Carrier and Key AR-15 Stainless Steel... $209.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 - $69.99 Select Options
- BlackGun Industries Remanufactured Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO... $24.99 - $236.99 Select Options
- Upper Receiver Type: Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Forged Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16" Fluted
- Barrel Contour: Not listed by manufacturer
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Black Matte
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Phantom 5C2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Smooth Free Float
- Sights: Yankee Hill Front and Rear Flip Up
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.