Ruger Explorer Youth Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Matte Barrel
The Ruger Explorer Air Rifle features an all weather composite ambidextrous thumbhole stock. This rifle has an adjustable fiber optic rear sight and a fixed fiber optic front sight.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 4.5 lbs
Overall Length: 37.25"
Barrel Length: 15.0"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 16.5 lbs
Trigger Pull: 4.25 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage non-adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 495 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Micrometer Adjsutable
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 5.550 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Stoeger X3 Youth Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Hardwood Stock...
Clearance$61.65Save $28.34 (31%)
Crosman 760X Pumpmaster Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet...
Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Rifle 177 Caliber BB and Pellet...
Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Rifle 177 Caliber Polymer Stock...
$42.99 - $44.99
Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens
Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2...
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$4.49 - $8.99List Price: $5.49 - $17.99 Save up to $9.00 (50%)