Parker Side-Kick Extreme Compound Bow Package
- Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bow Package... $349.00 Select Options
- Bear Archery Apprentice 2 Compound Bow Package Right Hand... $279.99 Available
- Barnett Vortex Compound Youth Bow Package 16-45 lb 21"-27"... $149.99 Available
- Diamond Atomic Compound Bow Package ... $199.00 Select Options
- Bear Archery Outbreak RTH Compound Bow Package Right Hand... $399.99 Available
- Parker Side-Kick XP Compound Bow Package... $349.95 Select Options
- Parker BuckShot Extreme Compound Bow Package... $249.95 Select Options
- 20 lbs. of draw weight adjustment (40-60 lbs.)
- 10" of draw length adjustment
- Field Ready Outfitters Package
Bursting from the success of the SideKick, the SideKick Extreme boasts a vented riser that reduces mass weight and redesigned parallel limbs with an expanded 40-60 draw weight adjustment. The SideKick Extreme is specifically designed for the younger shooter who is growing like a weed or the lady archer that doesn't pull a lot of poundage. Shooting at speeds of up to 270 fps at max specifications, the Extreme is one serious hunting bow. The Dual cam system gives this bow exceptional speed and accuracy that can be hard to find in bows designed for younger archers. One thing is for sure, the SideKick Extreme is ruggedly built to last and with the expanded adjustability shooters will be able to get the most out of this quality design from Parker.
- Lightweight frame perfect for young shooters
- 2-piece slim wood grip
- Forgiving 7.6" brace height
- Parallel limb design
- Up to 270 fps when maxed out for draw weight and draw length
- IBO Speed Rating: N/A (Does not meet IBO requirements)
- Axle-to-axle length: 31"
- Mass Weight: 3.25 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7.60"
- Draw Length Range: 18" to 28"
- Draw Length Modules Included: N/A (0.5" posts)
- Cam Type: Dual Cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Next G1 Camo
- String Material: Tri-Color
- 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Parker 4-Arrow
- Hostage Arrow Rest
- Peep Sight and Tubing
- Brass Nock-point