Parker Eagle Compound Bow Package
- Parallel Limbs
- High Performance Single Cam
- Field Ready Outfitters Package
The Parker Eagle soars above the competition with the best combination of value and performance on the market. This field ready package comes with premium strings and accessories so you can hit the range in no time. The Eagles expansive 7.75" brace height makes it more forgiving and the ideal bow for beginners and experienced archers alike. Full of Top-end features, superior performance, you will be tightening up those groups and putting more arrows through the pump-house in no time with the Parker Eagle.
- Extreme parallel limb design
- Slim 2-piece walnut grip
- Adjustable string suppressor
- High performance single cam w/ 26"-31" modules
- Adjustable draw stop for solid back wall
- Micro-lite vented limb pockets
- IBO Speed Rating: 310 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 3.65 lbs
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7.75"
- Draw Length Range: 26" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Single
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Next Vista Camo
- String Material: Premium Stone Mountain Tri-Color
- 3-Pin Fiber Optic Sight
- Parker 4-Arrow Detachable Quiver
- Whicker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Peep Sight and Tubing
- Brass Nock-point
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.