Buffalo Bore Ammunition 40 S&W 125 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Jacketed Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $22.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 40, 41 Caliber... $13.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 40 S&W Standard Pressure Ammunition:
The lightweight 125gr. all copper Barnes bullet will mushroom readily, yet penetrate as deeply as a typical 165gr. JHP style bullet, while generating the low recoil and fast velocities of a light weight projectile. This aids in fast/accurate follow-up shots. Expect roughly 12 to 13 inches of penetration in living flesh and bone. This load utilizes a flash suppressed powder, which gives the shooter an important advantage as most shootings in the US occur in low light when the criminal element is most active. Blinding yourself with your first shot, leaves you very vulnerable. Accuracy was excellent in every test pistol. Feeding and function was also 100% in every test pistol. As always, we have used real world firearms to generate our published velocities. We feel the industry wide duplicitous practice of generating velocities from extra-long laboratory barrels is dishonest to the customer as he/she will not be able to duplicate those velocities in the real world, where it matters.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.