Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum
- Once-Fired Weatherby Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Grade 3 Box of... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #511 7mm Remington Magnum,... $2.83 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Weatherby Magnum Box of 50... $79.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Tumbler Corn Cob Media 4-3/4 lb Jug... $11.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $38.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 165... $18.29 - $127.99 Select Options
- Winchester Reloading Brass 270 Winchester... $27.49 - $504.99 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Total Fouling Removal Kit AR-15 Rifle Brush 8 x 32... $15.49 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $21.99 Available
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.