Spyderco Delica4 Lightweight Folding Knife 2.875" VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade Black Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
Refinement has been so ongoing and continual for the Delica4. Tweaked ergonomics, refined VG-10 blade steels, and screw construction to make cleaning and adjusting easier, are just a few of the ongoing improvements. The fiberglass reinforced nylon handles (FRN) come molded with Bi-Directional Texturing for improved traction and ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and provide an anchor for all external and internal components to attach through, adding sturdiness and rigidity.
The VG-10 blades are flat saber-ground with a stronger tip, so the Delica4 can handle any task. The VG-10 blade is extremely durable and will hold a razor sharp edge. The larger 13mm thumb hole makes opening the blade easy. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping for improved handling and blade control. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the super-strong lock-back design holds the blade firmly open. The pocket clip is upgraded to allow four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: Partially or Plain edge
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous
- Carry Options: Tip-up, Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Lock-back
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Opening Method: Thumb hole
- Blade length: 2.875"
- Blade Width: 0.093"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Made in Japan