Burris 1" Signature Dual-Dovetail Rings Matte Medium
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $32.49 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Scope Ring Alignment Tool 1"... $16.79 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Dual-Dovetail Scope Base Remington 700 Matte... $24.99 Available
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 900 Gram... $19.49 Available
- Leupold Ring Wrench... $16.99 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Dual-Dovetail Scope Base Winchester 70 Matte... $24.99 Available
- Tubb AR 15 "CWS" Bolt Carrier Weight System... $57.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment Tool 1"... $21.99 Available
- Primos Trigger Stick Short Bipod Shooting Sticks Polymer Mossy... $74.99 Available
- Primos Trigger Stick Tall Tripod Shooting Sticks Polymer Mossy... $119.99 Available
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Style: Dual Dovetail
Ring Height: .270" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.