Burris 1" Signature Dual-Dovetail Rings Matte Medium
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Weaver Modular Scope Level System... $16.99 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $27.49 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Scope Ring Alignment Tool 1"... $16.79 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts .005"... $9.99 Available
- Weaver Grand Slam Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 40mm Adjustable... $399.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte Medium... $39.99 Available
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
- Burris 30mm Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte Medium... $61.99 Available
- Leupold 2-Piece Dual-Dovetail Scope Base Winchester... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Leupold 1-Piece Dual-Dovetail Pistol Scope Base S&W K, L, N... $24.99 - $29.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Style: Dual Dovetail
Ring Height: .270" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Offset Insert Option:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.