Buffalo Bore Ammunition Supercharged 308 Winchester 150 Grain Spitzer Flat Base Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 308, 30-30, 30-06, 300,... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $4.99 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $34.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Muzzle Velocity: 2900 fps
Muzzle Energy: 2800 ft. lbs
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 308 Win. Super Charged Ammunition:
This Super Charged 308 Win. load is designed to be the premier deer load for 308 Win., providing devastating, one shot terminal destruction of deer clockwork. The 150gr. Spitzer is traveling at around 2900 fps from typical 22 inch barreled rifles and the bullet will mushroom violently at these impact velocities. It may even fragment, depending on bullet placement and impact speed. For big game up to 350 lbs, tremendous penetration is not needed, so this bullet mushrooms radically and might even break up. (Much like our Deer Grenade 44 mag. item 4F) When high speed bullets act this way terminally, the effect is devastating and they absolutely dump deer sized game animals in their tracks. This bullet does not give ample penetration for super big game like AK/Yukon moose and we have designed other 308 Win. loads for this type of task, but this load will collapse deer sized game unlike any other 308 Win. load. This load is designed for game weighing less than 350 lbs, such as medium sized black bear, hogs, antelope, deer, etc.
Note our below real world velocities, shot form a real world rifle. We do not use extra long laboratory test barrels that give false high velocity readings.