Spuhr ISMS 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny-Style Matte
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $54.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Scope Mounting Multi-Tool Universal Kit... $24.99 Available
- Thompson Center Bore Swab Cotton... $4.19 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $10.46 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 366 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 8 x... $5.69 Available
- Spuhr Picatinny Rail 2.1" Matte... $53.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Possum Hollow Chamfer and Deburring Tool Power Adapter... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 364 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Kit 30mm... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $7.16 - $9.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $9.99 Select Options
- 10-degree leveling wedge
- 4 numbered and indexed mounting torx heads
- Built in level
- Accessory interface
-This simple tool fits in a 10-degree slot on the mount while mounting the scope and works against the bottom of the scope to ensure a perfectly level scope.
-Even the slightest variance in how the mount is attached to a weapon can alter the point of impact. To resolve this, the ISMS has numbered screw holes so you can attach the mount the same way each time. The amount of torque applied to the mount can also cause unwanted variance so Spuhr has placed index marks on the screw head so you can put the exact same amount of torque on your mount no matter how often you remove the mount.
-With a quick glance from your left eye you can get an instant check of your level without leaving your shooting position. The built in level is always protected in the rear of the mount and is not a risk of shifting or being broken off on the move.
-Every mount consist of 7-8 mounting interfaces where you can attach nearly anything. The interface consists of two threaded M4 holes that are depressed in a conical hole to perfectly fit the individual attachment interfaces (sold separately) with absolutely no play in the joint.
|Ring Height - Measured from top of base to bottom of ring|
|Product Number||Height (inches)|
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.