Lee Replacement Sprue Plate for 6-Cavity Bullet Mold
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- Fobus Evolution Belt Holster Right Hand 1911 Government with... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.49 Available
- Hornady New Dimension Die Decapping Pin Retainer Pistol... $3.09 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Zip Spindle Kit... $10.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lyman 7/8" Hex Nut... $2.79 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
Fits: Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Molds
Function: Replacement Sprue Plate
Notes: Made to the same specifications and dimensions as the 6-Cavity sprue plate that is included with every Lee 6-Cavity bullet molds
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.