Lee Production Pot and Production Pot Four Heating Coil 110 Volt (Replacement Part)
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Press Hex Ratchet Package of... $2.49 Available
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press Wad Guide 12 Gauge... $1.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-125-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Available
- Lee Production Pot and Production Pot Four Thermostat 110 Volt... $10.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL430-240-SWC 44 Special, 44... $19.99 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 430 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum... $41.99 Available
Fits: Lee Production Pot Four or Lee Production Pot 110 Volt Furnace
Function: Replacement 110 Volt Heating Coil
Notes: Same piece that was installed at the factory for the Lee Furnace, designed for 10 lb melting pots only
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.