Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #358665 38 Special, 357 Magnum (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Flat Nose
- Lyman Orange Magic Hollow Bullet Lube... $5.19 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 09-124-CN 9mm (356 Diameter) 124... $53.23 Available
- Lone Wolf Barrel Glock 22 40 S&W 1 in 16" Twist 4.49"... $99.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 45-201-SWC 45 Caliber (452 Diameter)... $75.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #649... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 4-Cavity Lyman Bullet Molds... $36.49 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24 15 lb Reduced... $7.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL401-175-SWC 40 S&W (401 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Saeco Bullet Mold Handles for all Saeco Bullet Molds... $41.99 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .358"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.