Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 243 Diameter
- Hornady Gas Checks 243 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $5.49 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 300... $5.38 - $6.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Like New Belgian M88 Field Pants Olive Drab... $6.99 Select Options
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #243 243 Caliber, 6mm (244... $103.99 Available
- Saeco 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #270 270 Caliber (278 Diameter) 140... $103.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Competition Extended Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester,... $12.29 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 243-095-SP 243 Caliber, 6mm (244... $78.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 303 British, 7.7mm Japanese,... $4.19 Available
- Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 30-06 Springfield... $22.49 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.