Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 243 Diameter
- Hornady Gas Checks 243 Caliber Box of 1000... $27.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 285 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 314 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL314-90-SWC 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long,... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-145-SWC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 145... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-150-F 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Rifle Cheek Rest with Rifle Ammunition Carrier... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 17 Remington (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $31.99 Available
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.