Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 243 Diameter
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage Press Primer Tube... $9.99 Select Options
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-200-RF 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 401-175-TC 40 S&W (401 Diameter) 175... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #257420 25 Caliber (258 Diameter)... $71.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 257 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.