ThermaCell Remote Heated Insoles XL (9.5-11 Men, 10.5-12 Women)
The Heated Insole by Thermacell is designed to maintain the temperature of your foot at or just slightly above body temperature, no matter how cold it gets. Constructed without wires that will break when you walk in them and being water-resistant, the Heated Insole is both durable and comfortable. This insole is controlled by a separate remote control and features 3 heat settings (no heat, medium and high). When engaged in strenuous work or walking to and from the deer stand, the user should have this insole set at "no heat" and either a "medium" or "high" setting can be used after completion of strenuous activities. The Heated Insole is not designed to rapidly heat your foot with overpowering heat and should not be used like normal chemical foot warming units. The Heated Insole should be used in a manner to maintain, not reclaim lost body heat. The medium setting warms up to 100 degree Fahrenheit and the high setting warms up to 111 degrees Fahrenheit. The rechargeable battery allows these insoles to run up to 5 hours on medium heat and 3.5 hours on high heat and can be recharged up to 500 times.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.150 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.