Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 40 S&W, 10mm Auto
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- TAPCO Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $11.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Select Options
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $31.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 165... $16.99 - $127.99 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Sidekick Holster Belt Adjustable to 50" Nylon... $11.29 Available
- Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Turret... $12.29 Available
- Taylor Freelance Extended Magazine Base Pad Smith & Wesson M&P... $49.99 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta Nano 9mm 8-Round Stainless Steel... $29.99 - $33.00 Select Options
Note: Can be used to load the 10mm Auto. Back out the bullet seating die and powder through expanding die 1 3/4 turns.
Die Types Included
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.