Victory Vforce V6 Carbon Arrow Black
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
- Arrow Material: carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006
- Weight Tolerance: 0.5 grains per dozen
- Diameter: .295"
- Shaft Length: 31" not including the arrow nock
- 350- 8.8 grains per inch
- 400- 8.1 grains per inch
- 2" Blazer Vane Weight: 6 grains each
- 4" Duravane Weight: 8.8 grains each
- Nock Weight: Bohning Blazer Nock, 9 grains
- Insert Weight: 12 grains
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Hogue Handall Universal Slip-On Grip Sleeve Rubber... $6.99 View More Options
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99
- STI Replacement Magazine Spring for STI-2011 140mm Magazine 40... $7.00
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89
- Dewey Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 223 Caliber AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $4.69
- Mako Glock Tactical Scope Mount All Railed Glock Models... $41.25
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press... $99.99
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 - $18.99 View More Options
- Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press Cover... $13.99
- C-More Railway Reflex Sight 8 MOA Red Dot with Integral... $229.99
- Beretta Factory Grips Beretta 92, 96 Vertec Polymer Black... $20.99
- Pachmayr Signature Grips with Backstrap Beretta 84 Rubber... $29.99