Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Complete Guide: Ruger .22 Automatic Pistols" Book
Excerpt from the Book:
Since its introduction in 1949, the Ruger .22 Standard Model pistol quietly took over the .22 pistol market. Its good looks, superior performance and very reasonable price tag gave it an instant advantage over long established brands on the market such as the High Standard or Colt Woodsman. America's shooters found a .22 pistol that delivered solid value and outstanding performance for the money. Ruger Mark I Standard Pistol circa 1949, with its "salt cod" box and Ruger cardboard carton, circa 1954-1960. Since 1950, the demand for these Ruger pistols exceeded supply. Ruger enjoyed a back-order condition into the mid 1970's.
More of What's Inside:
- Safety Tips
- Operational Background
Publisher: Not listed
Date of Publication: Not listed
Number of Pages: 56
From the publisher:
The only CURRENT printed manual that includes information on ALL models from 1947 ~ 2003 (Mark I, Mark II, 22/45, etc.)
Easy to use -- lies open and flat on your work surface
56 pages - 55 high-resolution grayscale images
Includes "rare" complete serial numbers and manufacturing dates from 1949 ~ 2004
Printed in the USA with card stock cover and bright white paper.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 View More Options
- Safariland COMP-2 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $9.99
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mark I (Old-Style) 22 Long Rifle 9-Round... $19.99
- LaserLyte LTS Reaction Tyme Target System... $79.99
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Ruger Mark III Series Pistols" Book... $6.49
- Bianchi 111 Cyclone Crossdraw Holster Right Hand Ruger GP100,... $69.99
- "The Ruger .22 Automatic Pistol: Standard, Mark 1, Mark 2... $11.99
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "SKS Semi-Automatic Rifle" Book... $6.49
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 78 Grain... $23.99
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 50 Grain Fragmenting... $18.99
- HKS Universal Double Speedloader Pouch Nylon Black... $11.29
- Weaver 77-Piece Multi Bit Gunsmithing Screwdriver Tool Kit... $33.64