Tru-Gear Deluxe Nylon Heavy Duty Belt Keepers Black 4 Per Card
- Ruger Magazine Follower Ruger Mini-14 Blue and Stainless... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal... $27.99 Select Options
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $11.51 - $15.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Service Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45... $19.99 Available
- Mace Brand Triple-Action Pocket Pepper Spray 11 Gram Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Rigid 12" Bullseye DH Tagboard Target Package... $4.09 Available
- X-Grip Magazine Adapter 1911 Government Magazine to fit 1911... $12.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Base Taper Pin Oversize AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $2.49 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.160 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.