Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 303 Caliber, 7.7mm Japanese (311 Diameter) 150 Grain Spitzer Box of 100
- Lapua Bullets 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm Rimmed) (311... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KNS Front Sight AK-47, SKS Standard Post .052" Diameter Steel... $8.00 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 303 British... $34.99 Available
- ProMag 1/2" Picatinny Scope Riser Package of 2... $22.49 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
- Norma Reloading Brass 7.7mm Japanese... $30.99 - $2,693.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die 30 Caliber... $25.99 Available
- TAPCO Magazine Dust Cover AK-47 Package of 10 Rubber Black... $10.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (530 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $31.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #7 (30-40 Krag, 303 British, 40-50 Sharps... $7.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-29 50-Foot Paper Package of... $10.29 Available
Sectional Density: .221
Ballistic Coefficient: .411
Shipping Weight: 2.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.