Yankee Hill Machine QDS Quick Deploy Flip up Front and Rear Sight Set Hooded AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte
- Lancer Systems L5 AWM Advanced Warfighter Magazine AR-15... $19.36 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 223 Remington (Wylde) Medium Contour 1... $269.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Available
- Model 1 Buttstock Assembly AR-15 A2 Synthetic Black... $55.00 Available
- Daniel Defense Receiver End Plate with Quick Detach Sling... $51.00 Available
- Les Baer Custom Bolt Carrier Assembly Commercial AR-15 223... $160.96 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger AR-15, LR-308... $230.00 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.