PSE Stinger 3G RTS Compound Bow Package
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $24.99 Select Options
- Muzzy 3-Blade 100 Grain MX-3 Broadhead Replacement Blades... $15.99 Available
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scorpion Venom Polymeric Bowstring Fluid Bow String... $8.99 Available
- Slick Trick GRIZZ TRICK 2 Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $29.99 Select Options
- Grim Reaper Razorcut SS Extra Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $38.99 Select Options
- T.R.U. Ball Stinger Bow Release... $39.99 Select Options
- NAP Spitfire Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- Beman ICS Speed 400 Carbon Arrow... $42.05 - $68.41 Select Options
- 314 fps IBO
- Raptor Grip
- Madness Pro Single Cam
- 33" Axle-to-axle
The Stinger 3G is the work horse of the PSE line. The Stinger is now faster and quieter than ever before due to the improved HP cam. With a generous 7-3/4" brace height the Stinger 3G is super forgiving giving you the confidence you need to make the shot when it really counts. The draw length is adjustable on this bow in ½" increments without the use of a bow press allowing you to do small adjustments on your own without having to make a trip to the bow shop.
- HP Single Cam
- Backstop String Stop
- Raptor Grip
- Limb and Cable Guard Vibration Dampeners
- Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity Camo
- IBO Speed Rating: 314 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 33"
- Mass Weight: 4.7 lbs
- Let Off: 75%
- Brace Height: 7-3/4"
- Draw Length Range: 25" to 30"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: HP Single Cam
- Riser Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity
- String : America'S Best Bowstring
- PSE Aries 3-Pin Sight
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- PSE Mongoose 5-Arrow Quiver
- Flexxtech Stabilizer
- PSE Neoprene Wrist Sling
- Peep Sight
- String Loop
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.