PSE Coyote Recurve Bow
- MTM Broadhead Box 16 Broadheads Plastic Clear... $6.39 Available
- G5 Small Game Head Broadhead Pack of 3... $24.99 Select Options
- Bohning String Nock Hunter Bow String Nock Brass Pack of 6... $4.89 Available
- Vista Long Guardian Arm Guard Polyester Camo... $15.79 Available
- Allen Ninja Small Game Broadhead 100 Grain Aluminum Pack of 3... $11.79 Available
- Muzzy Glove Free Rubber Finger Guards Pack of 2... $10.79 Available
- Steel Force Phat Head Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $31.99 Select Options
- Carbon Express F-15 Dual Blade Fixed Blade Broadhead 100 Grain... $39.99 Available
- Easton ST Axis Traditional Carbon Arrow... $79.99 - $119.99 Select Options
- Martin Jaguar Take-Down Recurve Bow... $199.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Grizzly 58" Recurve Bow Right Hand Dymondwood... $359.99 Select Options
- Hoyt Dorado 60" Takedown Recurve Bow... $430.30 - $538.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Super Mag 48" Recurve Bow Africa Babinga Wood... $379.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Kodiak Magnum 52" Recurve Bow Right Hand Africa... $479.99 Select Options
- PSE Talon Recurve Bow... $249.99 Select Options
- Machined aluminum riser
- Accepts quiver, arrow rest, stabilizer, or bow sight
- Take-down limb design
- Ergonomic polymer grip
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo
- Fiberglass recurve limbs
The Coyote recurve from PSE gives you the advantages of a machined aluminum riser and detachable recurve limbs on a traditional bow. The Coyote is drilled and tapped to accept an arrow rest, bow sight, or a quiver, but it can be shot as a traditional style bow, making it perfect for bowfishing or archery hunting. The Coyote is a great shooting bow that is perfect for the beginning archer or the seasoned pro.
Note:The draw weight on this bow is measured at a 28" draw length.
- Tip-to-tip length: 60"
- Brace Height: 5-1/2" to 6-1/2"
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Limb Material: Fiberglass
- Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.