Les Baer Custom Oversize National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government Stainless Steel
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $12.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 12 lb... $6.99 Available
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.49 - $149.99 Select Options
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $33.20 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- Lyman Outside Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $11.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Lyman Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $10.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Match Grade Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $20.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.034 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.