Berger Tactical Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 77 Grain Open Tip Match Boat Tail Box of 100
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Lyman Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $10.99 Available
- Sabre Red Pen Pepper Spray 10 Gram Aerosol 10% OC Black... $7.39 Available
- Berger Tactical Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 230 Grain... $58.99 Available
- PMC X-Tac Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.49 - $69.99 Select Options
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Set 300 Winchester... $129.99 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 90 Grain VLD... $36.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 210 Grain VLD... $51.99 - $244.99 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 210 Grain VLD... $50.99 - $239.99 Select Options
This bullet was designed to be used the 223 Remington cartridge fired through the AR-15. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.