Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife 5" Drop Point 1095 High Carbon Steel Black Powder Coated Blade Orange G-10 Handle
Pro Tool Industries, a family factory, and its craftsmen, are Old School. Pro Tool uses traditional carbon steel, Pennsylvania hardwood ash, and domestic raw materials--nothing imported. Each knife is hand-crafted as an individual work, like the old-fashioned knives were made--not cookie cutter. Just like Pro Tool has done with the Woodman’s Pal since 1941, they build their knives to become heirlooms--knives you’d be proud to pass to the next generation many years from now. And of course 100% lifetime guaranteed. So Pro Tool invites you to become another satisfied, longtime customer of all their brands.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Orange G-10
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Blade length: 5.0"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
- Made in USA!
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.600 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field/Trauma with QuikClot...
SaleAdd to Cart for PriceList Price: $47.99
Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener