Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife 5" Drop Point 1095 High Carbon Steel Black Powder Coated Blade Orange G-10 Handle
- TOPS Knives B.O.B. Fixed Blade Knife 4.5" Drop Point 1095 High... $127.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Deer Hunter's Fixed Blade... $91.99 Available
- TOPS Knives Pathfinder School Knife Fixed Blade Tactical Knife... $159.96 Available
- Pro Tool Praesidio Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 1095... $158.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TOPS Knives Urban Defender Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5" Spear... $183.20 Available
- Pro Tool Hunt Utility Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point 1095... $90.99 Available
Pro Tool Industries, a family factory, and its craftsmen, are Old School. Pro Tool uses traditional carbon steel, Pennsylvania hardwood ash, and domestic raw materials--nothing imported. Each knife is hand-crafted as an individual work, like the old-fashioned knives were made--not cookie cutter. Just like Pro Tool has done with the Woodman’s Pal since 1941, they build their knives to become heirlooms--knives you’d be proud to pass to the next generation many years from now. And of course 100% lifetime guaranteed. So Pro Tool invites you to become another satisfied, longtime customer of all their brands.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Orange G-10
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Blade length: 5.0"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Weight: 7.3 oz.
- Made in USA!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.