Martin Onza XT Platinum Compound Bow Package
- Bridged riser design
- Hybrid cam design provides rock solid back wall
- Perfect blend of speed and shootability
The Onza XT from Martin Archery takes performance to the next level, delivering arrow speeds exceeding 330 feet per second. Utilizing Martin's Nitro 3 Hybrid Cams, this high performance bow has a rock solid back wall and is absolutely dead in the hand at the shot. The bridged riser design of the Onza XT provides superior strength and forces vibration away from your hand during the shot. This bow is the perfect balance of speed and smoothness, making it the ideal choice for the field or the 3D course.
- Nitro 3 Hybrid cam
- PowerTough limbs
- Carbon Stealth STS
- CNC machined solid block aluminum riser
- Saddleback thermal grip
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf
- Vortex vibration escape modules
- HammerHead strings and cables
- All accessories come pre-installed
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 330 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 33.25"
- Mass Weight: 4 lb
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 25.5" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Nitro 3 Hybrid Cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Camo Copper John Grave Dancer 5-pin bow sight
- Camo Martin Fast 4 quiver
- Jim Fletcher Tru Peep
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections