Martin Onza XT Platinum Compound Bow Package
- Bridged riser design
- Hybrid cam design provides rock solid back wall
- Perfect blend of speed and shootability
The Onza XT from Martin Archery takes performance to the next level, delivering arrow speeds exceeding 330 feet per second. Utilizing Martin's Nitro 3 Hybrid Cams, this high performance bow has a rock solid back wall and is absolutely dead in the hand at the shot. The bridged riser design of the Onza XT provides superior strength and forces vibration away from your hand during the shot. This bow is the perfect balance of speed and smoothness, making it the ideal choice for the field or the 3D course.
- Nitro 3 Hybrid cam
- PowerTough limbs
- Carbon Stealth STS
- CNC machined solid block aluminum riser
- Saddleback thermal grip
- Silent Hunter arrow shelf
- Vortex vibration escape modules
- HammerHead strings and cables
- All accessories come pre-installed
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 330 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 33.25"
- Mass Weight: 4 lb
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 25.5" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
- Cam Type: Nitro 3 Hybrid Cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Camo Copper John Grave Dancer 5-pin bow sight
- Camo Martin Fast 4 quiver
- Jim Fletcher Tru Peep
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.