Customers demanded a bridged riser take down recurve and Martin Archery
delivered with the Panther Take-Down
. This 62" bow features a fully machined aluminum riser and is one of the fastest recurve
bows on the market. The engineers at Martin also gave this bow a buttery smooth draw and Vortex vibration escape modules (VEM) for a shock free release. Superior balance only adds to the shootability of this high performance traditional bow. The Take-Down design makes it perfect for long trips into the back country or just some back yard shooting fun.
- Laminated wood and glass limbs
- Machined aluminum riser
- Drilled and tapped for sights, rest, quiver and stabilizer
- Vortex vibration escape modules (VEM) kill riser vibration
- Take-Down design for easy transport
- Bridge riser design
- Arrow Rest and Stringer included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- AMO Length: 62"
- Mass Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Riser Material: Aluminum
- String Material: Fast Flight