Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 300 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $20.61 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $5.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box Square-Hole 10mm Auto, 41 Remington... $2.02 - $2.59 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $19.99 Available
- Kimber Kim-Pro Tac-Mag Magazine with 3 Base Pads 1911... $29.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $10.03 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 25-20 WCF (257 Diameter) 75 Grain... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- CJ Weapons AR-15 Web Sling Cotton Black... $14.99 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Special Note about this bullet:
Shipping Weight: 2.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.