Lyman Chamfer and Deburring Tool 22 to 45 Caliber
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- RCBS Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 60 Caliber... $18.89 Available
- Forster Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $17.49 Available
- Hornady Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $18.49 Available
- Redding Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $21.32 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $6.37 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #515 223 Winchester Super... $3.49 Select Options
- RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Press Auto Priming Unit... $41.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 140... $29.49 Available
- RCBS Rifle Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.19 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $18.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Carbide Case Trimmer Kit with 9 Pilots... $97.99 Available
- Lee Perfect Powder Measure... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $3.31 Available
- RCBS Case Lube Kit... $18.58 Available
- CB-10 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 270 Winchester, 30-06... $13.79 Available
- Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $5.19 Available
Fits: 22 to 45 caliber cases
Function: Designed to chamfer the inside and deburr the outside of case necks
Notes: The 30-degree angle cutter bevels inside the mouth of the case allowing the bullets to slide in without it deforming.
Shipping Weight: 0.180 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.