Gold Tip Traditional Hunter Carbon Arrow
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.
- Arrow Material: Carbon
- Straightness: +/- .006"
- Weight Tolerance: 2 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .297"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Arrow Weight for 300 Spine: 11.0 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 400 Spine: 9.3 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 500 Spine: 8.6 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight for 600 Spine: 7.6 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: 6 grains each
- Insert Weight: 11.4 grains
- Nock Weight: 11.5 grains
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock...
MTM Ultra Compact Arrow Case 12 Arrows up to 32.2" long...
- G5 Blu-Glu Insert and Fletching Adhesive 3/4 oz Bottle...
Allen Field Point Steel Pack of 12...
$3.99 - $6.29
- G5 Arrow Squaring Device Aluminum Black...
Lumenok F.A.S.T. Fletched Arrow Squaring Tool Aluminum Black...
Gold Tip Brass Arrow Insert Pack of 12...